[digiKam-users] face recoginition, handling for unconfirmed or not recoginzed

KRODER Gerhard gerdst1 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:40:24 BST 2021

Hi,

DK  offers potentially recogized faces, to confirm a name suggested.
Sometimes this is wrong. Is it better (in terms of improove learning) to
reject this, or better type/select name manually? I'd prefere first way,
to keep my work low, but maybe second way is much faster (no rescanning,
with maybe same results?)

Same question applies to some faces accidentially confirmed with a wrong
name. Delete from Person assignmen screen, or remove Tag manually?

Cheers, Gerhard