[digiKam-users] Settings lost after basic cleanup?

KRODER Gerhard gerdst1 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 01:45:29 BST 2021

tnx for reply.

I had digiKam running, restarts without issues, even when i was
searching (and not finding  config file). So missing config file might
not be the cause of lost conifg. When lost config occured, i startet
"fiddeling" around, tried to delete files in %appdata%, either roaming
and local, what did not help.

But i'll give it a try going throug fristrun with hopefully same
answers. But as i basically did only import/scaning, i can yust start
all over, anyway. For this one. Hope it is just a singular event....

BTW: how many files/size can digiKam handle at maximum?