[digiKam-users] new ML member, short introducion

KRODER Gerhard gerdst1 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 21:00:55 BST 2021

Hello all,

just a short introducion, i'm new to this list, as i plan to get used to
digikam, and I already haveĀ  some questions, i can not solve by
avaliable infos/docu on web. I'll ask them separatly from this subject
then. Please be a bit patiend, if i do not find right words to ask....

No noteworthy experience with image management or processing systems,
but used to have strong unix/linux admin knowledge some years ago.

Cheers, Gerhard