[digiKam-users] Translation bug in 7.2.0?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 05:29:10 BST 2021

Hi all users,

This is not a bug. 1 week before 7.2.0 packaging i completed around
3000 patches in source code to fix context definition for translators
strings.

You need to let time to see translators to update
internationalization. This will be done in 7.3.0 release that we plan
to publish in 2 months.

Note: all translations are updated progressively using 7.3.0 daily
build available here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam

or more simpler, since 7.2.0, there is a new tool in Help menu to
check new version online (set previously Pre-Release builds in
Setup/Miscs dialog)

Best regards

Gilles Caulier