[digiKam-users] Error updating from 7.1 to 7.2.0

trparks1 at gmail.com trparks1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:55:47 BST 2021

I am a new user (Windows 10) who uploaded/installed 7.1.? about two weeks ago.  I uninstalled that version and installed 7.2.0 this morning per the prompts under the Install 7.2.0 executable.  I uploaded the binary files associated with redeye and facial recognition – all per the prompts and automated process.  The program seemed to be working normally but when I scrolled though the open folder I was in (Timeline sort mode), the program locked.  I waited a few minutes then force quit.  I now get the following messages when I try to restart it (the Red X message overlays the Scanning Collections one).  Please help.

\Thanks,

Tom