[digiKam-users] Is the problem local (me) or general

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Sat Mar 27 20:08:07 GMT 2021

I just downloaded the DK 7.2.0 appimage. I'm on opensuse leap 15.2.

When I run DK 720, it opens the albums, but when I click on "Albums"
(the top root). DK crashes with:

>> ~/downloads/appimages/digikam-7.2.0-x86-64.appimage
>
>-- digiKam Linux AppImage Bundle
>-- Use 'help' as CLI argument to know all available options for digiKam application.
>-- Notes: to integrate this bundle to your desktop, use AppImageLauncher.
>--        to enable all debug messages on the console, use 'export QT_LOGGING_RULES="digikam*=true"'.
>libudev.so.0
>libxcb-dri3.so.0
>-- Preloading shared libs: :/usr/lib64/libxcb-dri3.so.0
>libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
>libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
>QtAV 1.13.0(Mar 22 2021, 19:02:12)
>Multimedia framework base on Qt and FFmpeg.
>Distributed under the terms of LGPLv2.1 or later.
>Shanghai, China Copyright (C) 2012-2019 Wang Bin (aka. Lucas Wang) wbsecg1 at gmail.com
>Donate: http://qtav.org/donate.html
>Source: https://github.com/wang-bin/QtAV
>Home page: http://qtav.org
>unknown: Unhandled container to remove :  Digikam::DigikamApp
>XIO:  fatal IO error 2 (No such file or directory) on X server ":0"
>      after 2318 requests (2318 known processed) with 6 events remaining.
>/tmp/.mount_digikaEwrQPR/AppRun: line 172:  2239 Segmentation fault (core dumped) digikam $@

I always click on the Albums to see what are the changes.

Is the problem my system or a general problem of appimage?

BTW, I noticed that the DK 710 appimage is: 303Mb vs DK 720 appimage is 205Mb

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS