[digiKam-users] Raw processing

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:04:52 GMT 2021

Hi Gilles

thanks for your advice, I think I found a good set of tools to reach
what I was looking for:

algorithm AHD with 4 pass
lens correction
local contrast
sharpness improvement
TSL

Then I have put all the parameters I used in the raw import tool as
default parameters in the DK configuration.
My understanding is that the BQM is using those default parameters to
import a raw , right ? if not then I didn't find where to configure the
raw import parameters in the BQM.

I have created a job to automate those steps , so working well (still
tuning some values) , except the lens correction that have a very
different result than when run from the editor (using metadata option).
Any idea?
(for the time being I have removed it for the time being and run
itmanually on the generated jpeg

frederic