[digiKam-users] digikam - Feature Request

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 18:54:34 BST 2021

Hi,

Technically, there is no difficulty to move the search field on the top of
tree-view. It can be delegate easily to a student as exercice.

Please report this wish in digiKam bugzilla. We will re-assign the job
later, for the moment we are very busy with Google Summer of Code event.

https://www.digikam.org/support/

Best regards

Gilles Caulier