[digiKam-users] ghost faces markings

KRODER Gerhard gerdst1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:08:48 BST 2021

ok,

  *   i have active this option:
  * i re-read  from albums and form

but i started on all images, before i read your messag. This took very
long, not interactable, finally did not  recover, so i killed process.
Now i do not see unreasonbel, multiple faces markings, bu many face
markings beeing misplaced, like on knee, half face only, way too wide or
to small, or switched between persons on same image.

any way to clean up without running all new again, and revert to a
correct state?