[digiKam-users] ghost faces markings

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:16:12 BST 2021

This problem arises when face markings are already present in the image
metadata, but digiKam is configured in such a way that no face metadata is
written into the images. Then the face regions are doubled in the wrong
position. You have to read in the image metadata again with the temporary
activation of the database cleanup.

Maik