[digiKam-users] ghost faces markings

KRODER Gerhard gerdst1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:23:41 BST 2021

Hei,

i accidentially managed to rotate several faces views (by a keyboard
shortcut), and while finding, out what happened, and trying to recover
(at the end by auto-rotate all to exif information),  i noticed there
are many  ghost faces markings, i.e. additional markings in some images.
Those do not marking any face, sometimes  there is just one, somtimes
many additional faces markings. I did nevernotice such ghost markings
before.

I did a short crosscheck on a not intersecting, other faces collection,
and did not find any ghost markings there.

Does anyon  have a idea, how this may happen, and how to clean up? It
would be heavy to check all images of this faces colletion manually.

Cheers,

Gerhard