[digiKam-users] v7 question on HTML gallery

digikam2021 at rscubed.com digikam2021 at rscubed.com
Fri Jun 18 06:31:06 BST 2021

thanks for the reply.

I have tried the appimage but on CentOS8 it fails to run, which is why I was
using the flatpak.

$ ./digiKam-7.2.0-x86-64.appimage
-- digiKam Linux AppImage Bundle
-- Use 'help' as CLI argument to know all available options for digiKam application.
-- Notes: to integrate this bundle to your desktop, use AppImageLauncher.
--        to enable all debug messages on the console, use 'export QT_LOGGING_RULES="digikam*=true"'.
libudev.so.0
libxcb-dri3.so.0
-- Preloading shared libs: :/usr/lib64/libxcb-dri3.so.0
digikam: /tmp/.mount_digiKayJWyGC/usr/lib/libgnutls.so.30: version `GNUTLS_3_6_9' not found (required by /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0)

Matt