[digiKam-users] Problem moving images to other albums

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:12:08 BST 2021

Can't reproduce the problem, of course sidecars are automatically moved with
the image. Both sidecar formats are supported when copying / moving, i.e.
BASENAME.xmp and BASENAME.EXT.xmp. Are you sure you are using digiKam-7.2.0?
Copy / move support for BASENAME.xmp was only added in this version.  Possibly
activate debug output by setting the environment variable and posting the
output in the terminal of the move process.

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Maik