[digiKam-users] Complete newb need help

Gr8fulmomma h gr8fulmomma at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 23:57:59 BST 2021

Here's  pics maybe if it's allowed... this to is a first for me

Originally I had 8kish pics here by the time dk found all of the pics on my
cellphone sd card.  It was every pic even the ones from the trashcan.
There was absolutely no separation. Image 652 .jpg

So I went to file explorer and moved pics from huge dk folder to this 347
.jpg

Then finally restarted dk and had this 443 .jpg