[digiKam-users] digikam 7.3.0 problem converting database

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:54:02 BST 2021

Right, MariaDB has updated the structure internally and needs an update. You
start digiKam so that the internal server runs. Enter the following commando
on another terminal:

mariadb-upgrade --socket=/home/robert/.local/share/digikam/db_misc/
mysql.socket

I think we will have to install it as maintenance in the future when using the
internal server.

Maik