[digiKam-users] Tags missing after hard drive plugged back in

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Mon Jul 12 08:48:35 BST 2021

Le 12/07/2021 à 09:21, Angela Rana a écrit :

> Any idea why the tags have disappeared and if there’s a way I can get
> them back?

I'm not sure, but I fear the database was updated for the wrong disk :(.
If so tags may be lost.

What one can do (in the future) is allow writing of side xml files for
video files, it's somewhere in the digikam setup, I don't remember where.

I have the same problem.

I would like to have video tagged both in digikam and Piwigo (my online
gallery), but the only way I found to have it is to make it by hand :(

jdd

--
http://dodin.org