[digiKam-users] Multiple databases

F,Mepschen frenst52 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:03:24 BST 2021

Hello Gilles,

Thank you for the solution. It works. I made some command files to startup the
program.

Now I must find a way to delete an album because I put my genealogy items in a
new album in the same database.

Op 08-07-2021 om 11:34 uur schreef Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:

Hi,

Look the CLI options available :

[gilles at localhost stack]$ digikam --help
Usage: digikam [options]
Professional Photo Management with the Power of Open Source - A KDE Family
Project

  -h, --help                  Displays this help.
  -v, --version               Displays version information.
  --author                    Show author information.
  --license                   Show license information.
  --desktopfile <file name>   The base file name of the desktop entry for this
                              application.
  --download-from <path>      Open camera dialog at "path"
  --download-from-udi <udi>   Open camera dialog for the device with Solid UDI
                              "udi"
  --detect-camera             Automatically detect and open a connected
gphoto2
                              camera
  --database-directory <dir>  Start digikam with the SQLite database file
found
                              in the directory "dir"
  --config <config>           Start digikam with the configuration file
                              "config"

Best