[digiKam-users] Rename - confused!

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Fri Jan 29 10:49:16 GMT 2021

Digikam 7.1.0 AppImage

I just moved some pics into a folder in my album, select all and F2 to
rename.  The new pics are all IMG... existing ones are PIC... the rule
is PIC[date]

The rename window opens, lots of IMG renamed as PIC, all show in black
as expected, but further down there are some existing PIC that show the
same name as current and new, but they are in red. The 'OK' button is
greyed out.  All the new pics show as rename in black, only existing
ones have the problem.

I assume that the ones in red are the reason OK is grey, but what is
wrong with them?

Thanks

Mick