[digiKam-users] Automatically search for blurred or out-of-focus images

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:25:18 GMT 2021

Hi,

The algorithm to analyze the blur level of an image is not yet
designed to check if a part of image is not blur (use case of depth of
field is used for artistic reason).

I plan to propose a project for this summer to a student to work on
image quality algorithms improvements, perhaps based on AI, i don't
know yet...

Best

Gilles Caulier