[digiKam-users] Automatically search for blurred or out-of-focus images

MrWho misterwho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:25:18 GMT 2021

Good morning.

This is my first post in  this ml, and after several Google searches
couldn't help me. I've also skimmed through the manual, but it either
isn't there or I'm too daft to understand it.

In sum, I'd like to gather or mark all the images that are mostly
blurred or out-of-focus, so I can review them and delete the ones that I
decide are not worth keeping.

I tried to use the Quality sorting function, but I really can't
understand how the several dials do and I invariably end with all my
pictures marked as either red or green.

I'm using digiKam win64 7.2.0 beta2 (but I've been trying since two
versions prior, with the same results).

Someone who has done this with success can please tell me the options
used so I can use as a baseline for my needs?

Thank you. Stay safe.