[digiKam-users] Manage RAW+JPEG pairs

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:51:05 GMT 2021

There is no automatic grouping on import. We have wishes for this in the bug
tracker. But you don't have to group them all individually. Select all items
in the album and select Group-> Group by file name in the context menu with
the right mouse button.

In order to display everything in the filter, you can temporarily display all
grouped elements as open in Menu-> View.

Maik