[digiKam-users] Manage RAW+JPEG pairs

mippo mippo9 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 03:02:41 GMT 2021

Hello,
I have similar problem and find this way for grouping operation very
annoying.
I mean, to move raw file onto jpg file, one by one.

And also, after grouping them, raw and jpg, if I set the star grading, its
behaviour is not very clear.
In fact, both the 2 files will bear the star, but one only will be selected
by the Filter command, probably the one that appear after grouping command.

Now the questions are two:
1) Is there a way or a hint in order to automatize the raw and jpg grouping
?
2) Is there a way or a hint in order to have visible either raw and jpg,
after filter selection ?

many thanks
Mippo

-----