[digiKam-users] Maximum number of image can handle?

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 06:14:22 GMT 2021

I'm relatively new to digikam, but I think you're going to hit
speed/performance issues long before hitting hard limits.

As long as there's a migration path from SQLite to MySQL then I'd probably
just keep using it as is until it gets too slow. But like I said, I'm
relatively new. I don't know if there's an upgrade path, or if that's what
an expert would recommend.

--
Michael