[digiKam-users] Questions from a DigiKam Newb (on Linux)

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Dec 7 22:10:04 GMT 2021

1. see menu item View Include Album Subtree

2. You can have photos anywhere you like as long as your user is
authorised to view that location.

3. If your distro does not include a pre-built installer then either
request they do or change distro. Several distros do have pre built
packages. Sorry not familiar with Zorin.

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org