[digiKam-users] How to know if sidecar is being used?

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:54:53 GMT 2021

I don't know if it's possible to do that in digikam (probably not), but
in this case, I would use exiftool directly to extract the metadata and
save it to sidecar files.

There are a few examples to do that on their page (which seems to be
down, so I paste a cached version):

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BnO-AF0HMHEJ:https://exiftool.org/metafiles.html+&cd=1&hl=ca&ct=clnk&gl=us

El 3/12/21 a les 15:51, Ronald Orenstein ha escrit: