[digiKam-users] How to know if sidecar is being used?

Ronald Orenstein ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Fri Dec 3 20:51:11 GMT 2021

In which case may I try yet again to get an answer to a similar question: If metadata changes (eg tags) have been written to the image can they be exported in a sidecar file for backup purposes (to be associated with an older offline version of the file that lacks the changes)?
And please tell me if this is an inappropriate question to ask here!
Thanks -
Ron
Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2
Canada
ronorenstein.blogspot.com
ronorensteinwriter.blogspot.com

    On Friday, December 3, 2021, 03:23:48 p.m. EST, Marc Palaus <marcpalaus at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Perfect! That's what I wanted to know. Thanks

El 3/12/21 a les 15:19, Maik Qualmann ha escrit: