[digiKam-users] How-TO make video fingerprints and the measure of similarity?

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Aug 13 11:18:21 BST 2021

Le 13/08/2021 à 11:11, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> The Q is : how to implement this feature without overloading the CPU a
> while...
> Do you know any proprietary software which already implements this ?

may be simply with name and file size: there is much less chance for
video file to have the same size than for photo files

that said, I would *love* to have a tagging system like the photo one
for videos (without sidecar file), but I don't expect it anytime soon :-(

video work is nowhere like photo one

jdd

--
http://dodin.org