[digiKam-users] How-TO make video fingerprints and the measure of similarity?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:11:57 BST 2021

Hi,

The similarity tool for video is not yet implemented. If i remember
correctly, we have already a wish in bugzilla about this topic.

The Q is : how to implement this feature without overloading the CPU a
while...
Do you know any proprietary software which already implements this ?

Best regards

Gilles Caulier