[digiKam-users] Scrollwheel behaviour/Wacom tablet

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:06:04 BST 2021

Hi,

Tablets is a device that we never tried here. Typically, i think if you use
a bundle that we provide (appimage, Macos PKG, or Windows installer), the
Qt tablets plugin is not present. This can explain why it doesn't work.

Please report this problem to digiKam bugzilla, we will investiguate later.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier