[digiKam-users] Scrollwheel behaviour/Wacom tablet

Michael Gauland mikelygee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:45:27 BST 2021

I recently dug out my old Wacom Graphire tablet, and have noticed something
odd with Digikam.

The scrollwheel on the tablet mouse works fine in all other applications,
but not in Digikam. If I try to scroll through an album, for example, the
wheel is ignored. However, the wheel on the old-fashioned wired mouse works
just fine.

The events from both wheels, as reported by xev, appear to be the same.

Any insights into this would be greatly appreciated!