[digiKam-users] Read tags from a file

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 03:08:39 BST 2021

Hi,

It sounds like a difference between the Linux and MacOS version about XMP
sidecar (path or content parsing).

Please share in private few items with sidecar files to try to reproduce
the problem. I can double check here with Linux and MacOS.

Please also share the complete list of DK/Setup/Metadata configuration
(screenshots are enough).

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier