[digiKam-users] Using Exiftool with DigiKam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:22:35 BST 2021

Hi,

the minimal version of Exiftool required is 10.00, the first stable release
published in production.

But I must admit the only recent version has been tested with digiKam
implementations, eg. 12.x releases.

Under Linux i patched the default search paths to include /bin and
/usr/local/bin:

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/commit/ed523c313321ccd936ceb1a98eb41a897b302bec

Tomorrow with daily bundle build, you will be able to check if changes take
effects on your computer using AppImage version.

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Best

Gilles Caulier