[digiKam-users] wrong picture rotation

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:22:38 BST 2021

Hi all

I'm using DK7.2 on windows and I just got a strange behavior. I was
looking a set of picture in portrait mode and everything was ok. but
suddenly some of the jpeg in portrait are shown in landscape mode (the
raw file still correctly shown in portrait mode and some other jpeg are
also still correctly shown in portrait)

So I tried to rotate the wrong ones , but there are moved back to
lanscape mode automatically.

and obviously I didn't change anything in the rotation configuration. I
also tried to restart DK, but same behavior

How can I recover the correct mode ?

Note that all the pictures has been made with the same camera

thanks for your help