[digiKam-users] Print Creator: a thank you and a small wish

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 10:28:40 BST 2021

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to see that the Print Creator tool
saves your working hours.

For all your wishes, please just fill a file (or take a look if a file
already exists) in bugzilla. There is a section dedicated for Print Creator
here :

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Plugin-Generic-PrintCreator&product=digikam&query_format=advanced

To create a file :

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=digikam