[digiKam-users] Strange behavior with face module in DK7.2 - is my database broken?

Ronald Orenstein ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Tue Apr 20 14:42:57 BST 2021

I am having a similar problem (I have written Gilles about it).  I am trying to organize people tags into subgroups (family, friends etc) but the program keeps recreating the old tags (ie tags under the main 'people' tag) instead of recognizing the new placement.  Also, as I tend to store my tags in the format 'last name, first name' the program creates additional tags with the last name only, with the first name as a subtag under it.  How do I stop this?
Also, though all my other tags sort alphabetically my people tags do not, and I cannot see how to force this.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2