[digiKam-users] Digikam keeps ignoring my ignored tags

Thomas D sdktda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:45:38 BST 2021

Hello,

I just noticed that when I mark a face as "Ignored", for some reason it
ends up in the "Unknown" tag.

I am guessing that this might somehow be related to
translation/localization of tag names. Is this possible?

The reason I think this is that some of the built-in tag names are in
English and others are in Danish  (my local language). But I have
configured DK to use English UI language. This is rather strange.

Below is screenshot from the People tag list. The two red circles are
Danish words (Personer=People or Persons; and Ukendt = Unknown)

[image: image.png]

Is there any way to fix this?

I have 1.3k in Ignored so at some point it must have worked. Maybe before
upgrade to DK 7.2?