[digiKam-users] Themes in v 7.2.o

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 18:02:39 BST 2021

We have added the Windows Vista style again because it looks more modern.
However, it doesn't work well with color themes. Go to digiKam setup under
Miscellaneous-> Appearance and select the "Fusion" or "Windows" style. We have
already set the default in digiKam-7.3.0 back to "Fusion" so that color themes
are immediately available.

Maik