[digiKam-users] Is face recognition operable?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:08:58 BST 2021

Problem 1:
Even if it is reported from time to time, digiKam only searches in the
activated albums or tags. Look at the tab headers to see how many albums or
tags you have selected, albums and tags are an AND relationship.

Problem 2:
You can select many/all unknown faces and then press "-" on the active overlay
in a face. The ignore will be applied to all selected ones.

Maik