[digiKam-users] Is face recognition operable?

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Wed Apr 7 17:57:07 BST 2021

DK 7.2.0 appimage

I have run the Tools | Maintenance | Detect & recognize Faces. It took
27 hours.

Now, I'm in the People tab | Detect faces | Search in: only 1 album:
Family | Settings: yolov3 on, sensitivity 80 (default) | Scan collection
for faces.

Problem 1

It found 7411 Unknown, including many (100s) that do not belong to the
album Family.

Problem 2

I have about 4000 to ignore. and I have to click on every individual
one (that's 4000 clicks), and that's just one album (do I hear: wrist
repetitive strain injury)

I can't find a way of selecting a "whole bunch" and assign it to ignore.
I can't find a way of assign a shortcut to ignore.

What am I missing?

--
sknahT

vyS