[digiKam-users] Face Tags Not Listed

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 21:58:45 BST 2020

Only tags that are set as face tags are displayed in People view. Usually when
tagging faces and creating new tags for faces, this property is automatically
assigned. In the People view, however, it is also possible to delete this
property again.
Go to the normal tag view and right-click to see whether you can add the
facial tag property to the people tag (option is then available in the menu).
Now the tag should also be displayed in the People view.

Maik