[digiKam-users] FaceTags not showing

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Sep 21 20:11:15 BST 2020

Yes you certainly have helped, thank you.

This is what I did -

First took a backup of whole album on DK7.1 and DK5.6
On 5.6 ran Tools > Maintenance > Sync Metadata and Database - direction
from database to image
Copied all pictures from 5.6 system to 7.1 system
On 7.1 ran Tools > Maintenance > Sync Metadata and Database - direction
from image to database

It took many, many hours to run, but it is all done now and it all looks
fine.

Many thanks for your help

Mick