[digiKam-users] Configure Language in Digikam 7.1

Infos-ecommerce contact at domust.fr
Fri Sep 18 18:50:59 BST 2020

Hi team,

I would like to know if , as I wrote it few days ago, the language
setting is not working in Digikam 7.1 and 7.2.0 beta?

Best regards

Philippe

/My message dated 2020.09.15
/

/"I installed the 7.2.0 beta. Now the list of languages is available in
the language setting window and it's possible to choose./

//

/Unfortunately this choice is not working./

//

/I tried installing 7.2.0 with 2 differents package, I restarted Digikam
several times, I also restarted my computer. Nothing. The interface
remain in english ???/

//

/Thank you for your help."/