[digiKam-users] New to Linux. New to Digikam. Can't delete duplicate photos.

Rod Martin wootcat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:59:49 BST 2020

I installed the 7.0.0 version of Digikam a few days ago and am testing
out importing some of my Apple Photos photos into Digikam as a test. I'm
currently running Linux Mint 19.3.

I did a search for duplicate images and found several. However, when I
try to delete some, I am unable to and get the message: "Could not move
image /pathto/pictureon/NAS/Album.png to collection trash."

I'm not sure why I am unable to delete these images. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Wootcat