[digiKam-users] small bug: image shown as video

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Sep 7 17:54:58 BST 2020

Hi,

sometimes - and I have no idea when and why - an image in album view is
presented with the film strip border as if it was a video.

*warning*: link contains *NUDES*:
https://www.daniel-bauer.com/div/digikam/Screenshot_20200907_184112.png

those are png's produced with an imagemagick script, and then cropped
and overwritten in digikam. The video border remains even after a
restart of digikam, so I believe somehow DK thinks this is a video, but
I don't see any difference to the other images...

I haven't counted, but this happens maybe once in 5000 photos, so it is
not really important, just strange, and I liked to let you know :-)

This is digikam 6.0.0 on Opensuse 15.1, KDE

regards,

Daniel
--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga