[digiKam-users] Thumbnails constantly refreshing on Mac version

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 10:27:36 BST 2020

Hi,

A quick response for you is to use the last stable published 2 days
ago (announcement not yet done), and available at usual place :

https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/7.1.0/

The new release comes with more than 300 files closed in bugzilla.

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?f1=cf_versionfixedin&limit=0&list_id=1786613&o1=equals&order=bug_id&product=digikam&v1=7.1.0

Check if problem still here with this new version

Best regards

Gilles Caulier