[digiKam-users] Overwriting existing photos?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:07:14 GMT 2020

I don't like this dialog that pops up with every copying problem and use a
small preview to decide whether it's the same image. We have already discussed
a lot about it, the current solution is for a fast workflow that can also run
unattended. If you choose continue, the images with collosion will be ignored
and later displayed as an error in the popup. When overwriting images, they
are moved to the Trash beforehand and can be restored from there.

Maik