[digiKam-users] Tags order underneath thumbs, and QtAv still stutters

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 18:56:44 BST 2020

Are we actually talking about tags or are we talking about albums? The sorting
of albums when recursive view and seperation by albums was wrong in
digiKam-7.1.0. This has been fixed in digiKam-7.2.0-Beta1.

With tags and recursive view, the item is displayed depending on the setting
according to name, date etc. There is currently no seperation view according
to tags.

Maik