[digiKam-users] How to get wider range of thumbnail sizes

Thomas D sdktda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:46:10 BST 2020

Hi,

Using the slider on the image below, I can change the size of thumbnails
from  128x128 to 256x256px. This is a rather narrow size range.
[image: image.png]

  I would very much like to be able to move the slider down to at least
64x64 but maybe even down further (48x48 or 32x32) as this will allow me to
much more easily sort folders with large amounts of images.  I would also
sometimes, however not as often, like to be able to increase the size of
thumbnails when I am, for example, sorting out images based on some smaller
details or on sharpness. When I am on a very high resolution monitor, even
256x256 is not very big.

So I hope there is a way to adjust these limits.Is there a config setting
or a  config file or something where I can do this?