[digiKam-users] Cannot browse by tags on images recovered from an accidentally formated hard disk - exif data is present on recoevered images

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:33:11 GMT 2020

Hmm, date display works and tags don't. At the moment I have no idea. Activate
debug and the output in the terminal could help (https://www.digikam.org/
contribute/). The photorec and testdisk programs write their files with root
access. This may be the problem, but that would also affect the date view.

Maik