[digiKam-users] How do I label faces from same thumbnail.

A.Budge-Reid ajbudge at errichel.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 21:08:08 GMT 2020

I am just starting with digiKam.  I have created the thumbnail database and found the faces.  I am now starting the labelling of the faces and notice that on occasions there can be two faces from the same thumbnail, ie father holding new baby in arms.  When I label one, the father, the baby seems to get the father's name automatically.  How can I edit this so the image of the baby's face can be named correctly and how are thumbnails with more than one face treated?  Do two names show?
Budge